Save the blog for the future and CRACK any interview in the WORLD.
Under the Hood
I’ve given more than 100 interviews in my 4 years of industry experience. I am a self-taught developer and frontend is something I love and can do forever.
But when I interviewed those 100 companies I found that most of them revolve around a similar set of questions.
Even most companies have the same set of assignments 😁 I mean I’ve copy paste most of the code and submitted it, Why not, I don’t want to waste my time in giving bullshit assignments when I’ve shown the HR 70+ projects collection.
I don’t know why the hell they still want me to write code for them when they can see those 70+ GitHub projects and for verification, they can check the commits list, it’s ME, it’s my NAME on those commits list.
Never mind, if your fave such situations I mean you have the right to ask for payment for the assignment, imagine if your code is way good and they end up using it and don’t even select you because they find another candidate fitter.
Let’s come back to the story, here is the set of questions, those 50 questions, I am still adding more and more questions to be patient if you find more questions in future.
Save this story for the future, when you prepare for the interview simply go through them.
No need to memorise the answer just try to understand the concept and follow the leads.
- What is React
- What is React lifecycle?
- Explain Virtual DOM in React and its significance
- What is JSX
- Explain states and props
- What are props drilling in React?
- What is the key prop in React and its benefit?
- What is CSR(client-side rendering)
- What is Higher Order Component in React
- What is React Context API and why do we need it?
- How to improve React application performance?
- How to avoid re-rendering in react component
- What are pure components and stateless components
- Explain code splitting in React
- What are Hooks and why they are introduced
- What are controlled and uncontrolled components
- What are the Container component and Presentational component
- What is Redux
- What is actions, reducers and store does in Redux
- What is SSR(server-side rendering)
- What are useCallback, useEffect, useMemo and useLayoutEffect
- what is useRef in React
- Explain setTimeOut and setInterval
- Difference between arrow function and functional declaration
- What is Next JS
- What is SSR, ISG and SSG?
- What are getInitialProps and getStaticProps?
- Explain dynamic importing in React
- How to add routing in React applications
- How to add pagination in React application
- How to handle responsiveness in React application
- How to improve SEO of React application
- Explain React Fiber and its benefits
- What do Babel and Webpack do
- Why do we need to transpile React code?
- What is the strict mode component and How to use it?
- What is lazy loading and how to add it?
- What are synthetic events in react
- What is React Portal
- What is the reconciliation algorithm in React?
- What is REST API
- How to fetch data using API in the front, explain axios and fetch module
- How to access the Window object in React application
Ultimate Frontend Development Roadmap Template
If you want to start your Frontend journey, I made this Ultimate Frontend Development Roadmap template.
Things you will get in the template
Lifetime access and lifetime upgrade of a roadmap for frontend development
Extensive and top-notch references to learn and stay updated in frontend development
Growth Tracker to track your growth while learning each tech stack required in frontend development
Time to leave, I hope you will love this, more in the next stories.
Do follow for more such stories or subscribe you will directly get an email whenever I write a new story.