What is PHP’s MySQLnd and How It Performs Easy Read/Write Splitting?
List of MySQL Native Driver Plugins
- mysqlnd_ms: Helps to carry out read or write splitting between the “master and slave” servers effortlessly, with help of simple load balancing.
- mysqlnd_qc: It embeds a simple query cache to PHP
- mysqlnd_uh: It lets you write mysqlnd plugins in PHP
Performing Read/Write Splitting
- MYSQLND_MS_MASTER_SWITCH: It helps to run the query statement on the master
- MYSQLND_MS_SLAVE_SWITCH: Allows to run the query statement on the slave
- MYSQLND_MS_LAST_USED_SWITCH: This one enables to run the query statement on the server that was used in the last
temp_table_nameSELECT * FROM table_name;”, MYSQLND_MS_SLAVE_SWITCH);
The post What is PHP’s MySQLnd and How It Performs Easy Read/Write Splitting? appeared first on The Crazy Programmer.